Part One: Introduction
Human Sexuality 101
- Sexual preference
- Gender Identity
- Mental Sex
- What is Actually Done?
- The Long and the Short of it
- Post Op Information
- Can hormones grow breasts?
- Can hormones grow beards?
- Can hormones change the voice?
- Can hormones change one's sex?
Requirements for Surgery
Part Two: Voice
- How To Develop A Female Voice
- Dynamic Range
- Body Language
- Hormones: When Reality Takes A Break
- HORMONES II
- Book Review: "Hormones - The Woman's Answer Book"
Post Op Living
- "I Wish I Had Waited..."
- "Help, I've Gone Stealth and Might Be Found Out!..."
- "I've Now Had Surgery, So I Can't Get AIDS..."
- "Where Can I Get Gender-Sensitive Medical Care?..."
- "A Tax Statement Showed Up With My Old Name..."
Transsexuals in the work place-a guide for employers
- To the employer:
- What IS a transsexual?
- Why aren't there female to male transsexual persons?
- Are Transsexual persons homosexual?
- Dose this effect our company's medical insurance?
- Will this affect the productivity of my employee?
- How do other companies handle this?
- What is my employee's legal status?
LEGAL ASPECTS OF TRANSSEXUALISM
- Appointment, Enlistment, and Induction
- Discharge, Dismissal, Separation
- Boards for the Review of Discharges or Dismissals
- Boards for the Correction of Military or Naval Records
- Judicial Response
- Title VII - Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Judicial Response
- Child Custody
- Public Agency/Private Companies Response
- CHAMPUS: The Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniform Services
- PRIVATE COMPANIES:
- My life story as a TV/TS
- Dream A Little Dream
- Be All You Can Be
- by Stephanie
- My Coming Out
- "A Symbiotic Friendship"
- Sarah's New Skates
- "Welcome Home"
- Six Days - A Journal of Holiday En Femme 1993
- MY COMING OUT
- REVERSE PASSING
- MY FINAL WEEK LIVING AS A MALE
- "The Neenah Connection"
- Across the Great Divide
Spiritualism and Transgenderism
- The Bible and Tgism
- An Editorial - The One True Path
- "BASED ON A TRUE STORY"
- "Based On A True Story" (Other Thoughts)
- "ARE GENDER SUPPORT GROUPS SELF DEFEATING?"
- "Class Act"
- Synthesis Paper #1
- Synthesis Paper #2
- Physical Disability and the Transsexual
- "Remembering to Forget"
- "Cinderella Liberties"
- "What Comes After"
Surveys and Statistics
- Responses to the question:
- "If you could, would you change the Body or the Mind?"
- A Transgender Survey
Questions and Answers
- How does one know if one is transsexual?
- How long before Hormones begin to effect the body and mind?
- What about taking Altdactone to lessen body hair?
- Do home electrolysis units really work?
- What is the "Biber button", and what does it do?
- Did hormones change your sexual orientation?
- How has your S.O. dealt with your transition and surgery?
- Is being post-op all it's cracked up to be?
- How does one deal with conflicting masculine/feminine feelings?
- What about disclosure?
- What about using female sign-on names when on-line?
- How does one deal with a non-understanding wife and family?
- My husband is considering SRS. What can I expect in my relationship?
Hi, I’m Melanie Anne Phillips, founder of this web site and author of this free book. Here you’ll find all the most useful facts and information I discovered during my own transition as well as insights from many other experienced people in the gender communityu
Though some information may have changed over the years, these experience-based insights will help you get started with a good look at what to expect along the way.